Known far and wide for the stunning range of golf courses, the community of BallenIsles is far more than just a golfers dream. It’s also a thriving, safe community in which local residents enjoy the many and varied benefits of a Florida lifestyle.
One of these benefits is – in many yards, as well as in the many clubs that populate the area –a well maintained pool. But carrying out this regular maintenance yourself can take a lot of time. In a busy world where we’re running businesses, homes, and families, it isn’t always convenient to take care of your pool maintenance yourself.
Arranging a regular pool maintenance service is one way to take the pressure off. This means that you don’t have to mess with chemicals and balancing the water, or skimming out debris yourself – which can be physically demanding and potentially harmful if the chemicals aren’t handled appropriately.
A professional service will regularly clean and balance your pool, top up the water levels to make sure the pool is filtering properly and is safe to use. They’ll also keep on top of any of the bigger maintenance jobs that need doing each year to ensure your pool lasts for years to come.
Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches has on going agreements with fifteen local pool owners – both residential and commercial – and with over twenty five years of experience in pool maintenance, offering a fully comprehensive service, the team know what needs to be done to keep your pool in tip-top condition, from basic pool maintenance tasks like cleaning and skimming the pools right through to significant maintenance jobs and repairs.
Pool Doctor of the Palm beaches offer a customized agreement tailored to your needs, the individual setting of your pool, and the way that you use your pool.
Generally a weekly visit, the service suits residential pools as well as commercial pools, and includes the following:
- Test and adjust chemical levels, adding the necessary chemicals to keep the water in balance to avoid damage to the surface of the pool/spa/water feature or damage to the equipment
- Skim the pool to remove all debris from water surface
- Brush the pool tile as well as interior walls
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool/spa
- Empty the skimmer and pump baskets
- Clean filter(s) or backwash as necessary
- Add water to pool while on site (if needed)
- Initial service card and inform customer of any problems or necessary repairs
And our expert experienced team can also provide more significant services, including:
- Acid washing of swimming pool or spa
- Pool Clean-ups for pools that are dark green, brown, and/or black
- Hand cleaning of pool or spa tile
- Re-grouting of existing tile
- Replacement of pool filter cartridge as necessary (approx. every 12 months)
- Auto-pool cleaner repairs
- Phosphate Treatments
Contact Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches to learn how we can develop a customized maintenance plan for your pool.