There are 6 considerations you should be aware of!
These tips should help your Pool Building Specialist assist you when creating the best pool design for you and your family.
- Can you do everything you want? Your available space will dictate what you can and cannot do with your pool design. Pool Doctor will help you consider not just your design desires, but also what you wish to do in the entire backyard – not just the pool.
- Design inspiration. Most of the pool design will come from you. Pinterest has amazing pools to choose from as well as San Juan fiberglass pools which is another option.
- Desired activities. You are probably constructing more than a pool for swimming. You may wish to entertain on the patio area surrounding the pool, desire an oasis where you can relax after a hard day’s work, or a place for family fun. Your design needs to take all of these activities into consideration.
- Keep it simple. There are so many amenities that can be added to both the pool and the landscaping. The best pool areas are simple and elegant in design and structured to grow with the family.
- It’s in the details. It’s the little things that will make the difference. The type of material used for the pool deck, steps vs. ladders for large pools, lighting is fun to play with especially when you entertain. Types of hardware, and the type of deck furniture used can all make a difference between a pool that looks plain or one that is elegant.
- Privacy. Unless you want the neighbors and anyone else passing your property to see what is happening in your pool area, you need to consider how to achieve privacy. There are two methods that can be used alone or combined – landscaping and privacy fence. Combining them will give a more luxurious feel if you bring in a landscape artist to help. It is much more attractive than the plain old wooden privacy fence.
Call us today to assist in your new pool design and construction!