Weekly Pool & Spa Maintenance/Repair Service for
Residential & Commercial Pools
Palm Beach & Martin Counties in South Florida.
“Loyal employees make the difference between just standard service or exceptional service”
*Make sure your repair company has a State Contractors License, or this could cost you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR REPAIR TECHNICIANS ARE FACTORY TRAINED ON ALL THE MAJOR BRANDS OF POOL EQUIPMENT AND ATTEND CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES YEARLY!
WEEKLY SERVICE INCLUDES:
Test and adjust chemical levels, adding the necessary chemicals to keep the water in balance to avoid damage to the surface of the pool/spa/water feature or damage to the equipment
- Skim the pool to remove all debris from water surface
- Brush the pool tile as well as interior walls
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool/spa
- Empty the skimmer and pump baskets
- Clean filter(s) or backwash as necessary
- Add water to pool while on site (if needed)
- Initial service card and inform customer of any problems or necessary repairs
OPTIONAL POOL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Acid washing of swimming pool or spa
- Pool Clean-ups for pools that are dark green, brown, and/or black
- Hand cleaning of pool or spa tile
- Re-grouting of existing tile
- Replacement of pool filter cartridge as necessary (approx. every 12 months)
- Auto-pool cleaner repairs
- Phosphate Treatments
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Filter Service, Repair and Replacement
- Pump Service, Repair or Replacement
- Heater Repair and Replacement
- Salt Systems
In addition to everyday pool maintenance services we also can provide many high end pool upgrades to make sure your pool is running at peak performance and efficiency. We can help you cut down on your swimming pools energy costs with state of the art variable speed pumps, high flow cartridge filter systems, and energy efficient electric heat pumps. If you think your pool needs a new pump or filter it is best to book and order with us as early as possible as we do a lot of new equipment installs.