Does your dated pool need a makeover? There are so many options to a renovation.
- Change the depth and shape of the pool. Add a lap lane, or a Baja shelf. Go more geometric or go more organic in shape. Go deeper or more shallow.
- Change the interior finish of the pool. There are so many interior finishes that you can choose from, depending on your needs, wants, and budget.
- Change the size, shape, and materials of the deck.
- Change the colors, textures, and shape of the pool and spa area.
- Change the pool’s mechanical system. Perhaps you want less maintenance and are interested in going from a chlorine-based system to a salt-water system.
- Add more lighting.
- Add a cleaning system.
- Add extras. Some of the extras available are waterfall and rock features, adding a spa or hot tub, adding a jumping rock, or underwater pedestal seats. Add a bubbler or a sunshelf.
- You can also choose to remove any of the extras you might have had before, such as an outdated hot tub, diving board or railing.