Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches has been providing professional weekly Spa & Pool Maintenance Service for Palm Beach County for over 30 years. We provide a large selection of pool service for swimming pools, spas, & water features. We offer custom tailored maintenance programs that work with your needs and budget. Generally, we visit each pool and/or spa on a weekly basis and work with you to create a pool and/or spa service plan that will exceed your expectations. Pricing varies by size and frequency of service.
Our Pool Cleaning Maintenance Service for Residential & Commercial includes:
- Test and adjust chemical levels, adding the necessary chemicals to keep the water in balance to avoid damage to the surface of the pool/spa/water feature or damage to the equipment
- Skim the pool to remove all debris from water surface
- Brush the pool tile as well as interior walls
- Vacuum the bottom of the pool/spa
- Empty the skimmer and pump baskets
- Clean filter(s) or backwash as necessary
- Add water to pool while on site (if needed)
- Initial service card and inform customer of any problems or necessary repairs
Optional Pool Services include:
- Acid washing of swimming pool or spa
- Pool Clean-ups for pools that are dark green, brown, and/or black
- Hand cleaning of pool or spa tile
- Re-grouting of existing tile
- Replacement of pool filter cartridge as necessary (approx. every 12 months)
- Auto-pool cleaner repairs
- Phosphate Treatments
Our team of experts ensure you get the quality service you have come to know and expect from Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches.
WHITE FLY??? DON”T CRY…
White Fly is a nuisance! Don’t blame your pool tech. White Fly can get out of hand quickly if you don’t treat it properly at the first sign of infestation. At Pool Doctor the best way to handle white fly is to have your trees injected. Once treated it get’s worse before it gets better! The dead flies drop from the trees and your pool is in for a long rehab ride. Make sure your equipment is working properly and change your filter, this also helps your pool tech as they will be having to add many chemicals throughout their visits to get your pool back to it’s normal shiny self!! So if you have white fly just make sure you have plenty of patience and keep communicating with your tech and your pool company. In some cases your pool may have to be drained and given a good scrub.
Request a Quote for Pool Service: